PUSH YOUR BOOK division is new to KMPR. Check out this great 10 step program to help you get your manuscript in front of an agent. Get Your Book to An Agent in 10 Easy Steps–KeyMedia Public Relations Announces PUSH YOUR BOOK
THE PASS by Denise Marsa Live Performance trailer is now on YouTube! Click here to watch! We need your help with spreading the word, so please share, comment and like!
- 12/1/17 – Messineo-Wyman Announces IRC Fundraiser in Memory of Humanitarian Michael J. Wyman
- 11/23/2017 – We are very proud and excited for our client Dr. Kela Henry. She is self-publishing her debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME, A Teenager’s Guide to Education, Relationships & Sex
- 10/7/17 – Nicole Berke’s 3rd release UP is here!
- 9/28/17 – KeyMedia Music Group Announces the First NYC Workshop Performance of THE PASS
- LRM Announces European Distributor HANNA BEAUTY ACCESSORIES
- KMPR is excited to start consulting and PR campaign with new client Cherry Hill Events, Brooklyn, New York for company launch January 2018. The same team that brings you GRUMPYFILMS is entering the events sphere. Step back…
- Nicole Berke is playing up a storm in Boston with her all ladies band The Gems! Next show Nov 25 (Facebook)
- Dr. Kela Henry completes her first book: NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME
- Luminous Repair Masque aka LRM from international hair stylist Philippe Schaedler hits the market Summer of 2017!
- KMPR facilitates new website and book covers for author www.annabelletroy.com
- Svjetlana Bukvich premieres new piece Once You are Not a Stranger, collaboration with Janis Brenner & Dancers and visual artist Eva Petric, premieres Feb 10, 2017 at the National Theater Sarajevo as part of XXXIII Sarajevo Winter Festival – The Silk Road Art. The work received the 2016 O’Donnell-Green Music and Dance Foundation, Inc. grant, and will receive its NYC premiere in June 2017!
- Nicole Berke working on final mixes for new release!
- KeyMedia Public Relations & Dr. Kela Henry sign on for another year of collaboration
- Novelist Annabelle Troy & KeyMedia Public Relations start work on new campaign for books series and new book!
- Dr. Kela Henry, Education & Sex: Time for a Game Plan, Girls! is live!
- KeyMedia Public Relations welcomes new client Austrian Hairdresser Philippe Schaedler.
- Denise Marsa Productions and Craig Miller Productions are in post production for Dr. Kela Henry’s new video, Atlanta, GA.
Celebrating 2016: KeyMedia Public Relations Achieves Banner Year
New York, New York (Tuesday, December 27, 2016) – For a small company to fulfill big intentions you have to pick the right clients, create the best strategies and content, and target the audiences you feel will bring your clients’ work to the forefront. In 2016 KeyMedia Public Relations had the opportunity to work with photographer Robert Herman in promoting his second book THE PHONE BOOK (Schiffer Publishing) as well as his first self-published book THE NEW YORKERS (Proof Positive Press); THOMAS CHAPIN: NIGHT BIRD SONG from Oleana Media and Stephanie Castillo; and Dr. Kela Henry, family practitioner, speaker and author. (Read full release)
Client Showcase: 1.26.17 Robert Herman, Capturing The Vibrancy of 1980s
- Nicole Berke begins recording her 3rd release at Plaid Dog Recording, Boston. Indiegogo campaign a success!
- KeyMedia Music Group is proud to announce they have signed an administration deal with BMG Rights Management, Los Angeles, a subsidiary of international media company Bertelsmann based in Germany. The deal was procured by Kris Munoz, Sr. Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs.
- Robert Herman Visits WNYC for a chat with Arun Venugopal The Leonard Lopate Show
- NICOLE BERKE INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN FOR HER NEW ALBUM IS FULL STREAM AHEAD & NEARING CAMPAIGN GOAL
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK wins Honorable Mention IndieFab Awards, Foreword Review
- Amazing Review from UK’s Jazz Journal for THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG
- THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG WINS 2016 BEST STORY AWARD NICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- THE PHONE BOOK Review from LIBRARY JOURNAL – May 1
- Robert Herman Licensing Deal: KMPR represented NYC street photographer Robert Herman’s 3 images for an upcoming COACH 75 Years Anniversary Book releasing on Rizzoli in October 2016.
- Master Sync Licenses Secured for Heartbeat by Nicole Berke and Anywhere But Here Denise Marsa for Shawdowland Productions, LA Upcoming Film
- Robert Herman to Speak at B & H NYC Thursday May 26, 1PM and will be Signing THE PHONE BOOK
- Robert Herman Solo Gallery Exhibit in Naples Attracts Over 500 People
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG Screening at Monterey Jazz festival September 18!
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG Screening at NYC International Film Festival April 27, 8:30PM
- ROBERT HERMAN TO TEACH WORKSHOP IN DALLAS, TEXAS
- ROBERT HERMAN in NAPLES TEACHING WORKSHOPS!
- SVA FREE SCREENING THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG WELCOMED OVER 350 VIEWERS!
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG NOMINATED FOR 2016 NICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL AWARD, BEST STORY
- THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG Real Art Ways, Hartford, CT Film Screening & Concert SELLS OUT! 3/6/16
- ‘Thomas Chapin: Night Bird Song’ At Real Art Ways
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK, 2015 Foreword Reviews’ INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards Finalist!
- Advance Press Screening for THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG scheduled for Feb 21 ad Feb 28 City Winery
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK becomes part of the permanent collection at MOMA library
- KeyMedia Pubic Relations Hired to Help Support the Release of Olena Production’s Indie Film THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG The Incandescent Life of a Jazz Great
- Diana Broussard Creates an Eye Dazzling Video Featuring ‘optimism’ Music from David Lang
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK Honored in Elizabeth Avedon’s Best of 2015 Photography Books List!